Thursday, January 5, 2023

2023 To Do/UFO list

I find that it helps me to take a picture of each item that needs to go on the TO DO/UFO list and tape it to a door. This gives me a visual look and I can quickly survey my progress and decided on my next project quicker than having a list. Here is what my door looks like at the end of 2022. There were lots of things that never made the door like the three vintage quilts I finished, covers I made for my nephew, and the placemats.
Here is what items that I will print pictures and add to the door for this year. Finish the t-shirt quilt
The 2023 Harley Raffle quilt
T-shirt quilt made out of these leftover shirts from my nephew's show in November.
Sew together tote bags
Frame samplers
Finish smalls
Get some quilts made out of all the scraps I cut up in 2021.
I had 15 items on my list last year and 13 this year one being a cushion that I don't have a picture of the fabric to post. I didn't put the alterations on the list and there will be many other items that will get fixed or made throughout 2023, but at least I have the basic plan laid out for 2023. I do still write down each item too and cross it off when it's done. Here is 2022 and 2023

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Maybe you will throw in a few small quilts just because they sound like fun. I never make a list of what I plan to do each year but I have the list of tops waiting for quilting that are nagging me.

swooze said...

One year I posted a list on the wall and really accomplished a lot. I like your pictorial to do list