Thursday, July 28, 2022

Another zucchini and a gift

No real progress on the B&W quilt last night. I did take a walk around the yard and found another zucchini that I had missed. I put a rock under the plant to get the zucchini off the ground and so it got more sunshine since it is yellow on the backside.
I received a gift yesterday from the lady who I quilted the tiny bowtie quilt. She is still helping to clean out her Great Aunt's house and she brought me these pans. I do love old baking pans! I have never seen vintage bread pans this small.
I will be on vacation tomorrow because the band has a show. Thank goodness it is only 20 minutes away. For once they are the headliner. My plans for the rest of the weekend is to work on the B&W quilt, mow, weed, and get some grocery shopping done. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Perhaps my zucchini and squash will have something soon. So hot here.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope you have many more zucchini showing up. And I also hope you are going to have this terrific weather pattern we are in right now. Cool breeze through the house. I know several fronts went south of us and rain went east and missed us.