I finished the performance amp cover. That thing had a lot of details which meant time.
I needed to cut a hole for access to the plug. I cut a piece of ultrasuede to reinforce the hole
I also used ultrasuede to reinforce the handle hole
Then I needed to have the back panel loose from the side panels so the legs for tilting the amp could swing out.
I am also making a travel cover for this out of the gray car cover fabric. This way the black performance cover will be protected from dirt. I got the pieces cut out and will sew it together tonight after I get home from work.
I had a visitor last evening while I was sewing. She ate all the flowers off the day lily plant. She is the mother of the twins.
I will be off tomorrow and Monday. The band has three shows back-to-back-to back. We won't get home until late Sunday, so I took Monday off. Have a great weekend!