Friday, February 11, 2022

Scrap progress and trash bin update.

I got a few more blocks out of the scraps made. They are now pressed and trimmed. The pink ones are 5 1/2" and the brown, green, tan ones are trimmed to 6 1/2". There is not enough for a quilt yet, but I still have more scraps to make into blocks.
I laid out some orange scraps into block units and I have some gold and aqua blocks ready to be sewn by the sewing machine. I will keep working on these until the box of t-shirts arrives.
My sister received the small I sent her so now I can show it to you.
Yesterday when I got home from work the neighbor's trash bin had been moved. I didn't get to text my other neighbor to find out if she saw the guy move it or if the city had come. It is technically still in the street, but at least it is not out near the middle of the cul-de-sac. Next, that trailer has to get moved!
I don't have any big plans for the weekend. I want to try and get the current scraps sewn and sorted out and will I probably watch some of the Super Bowl. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Look at that skull you squeezed in there! I busy piecing my leftovers/scraps together for back of my chevron quilt. I’m going to use it as the inaugural test of Sophie, my longarm, to see if she runs okay after the big St Louis to Pittsburgh move…….fingers crossed!

barbara woods said...

I mostly hear bits of the super-bowl from another room