Monday, February 21, 2022

Harley quilt, pants fixed, cross stitch progress

I stayed home all weekend and just went outside long enough to get the mail. The Harley quilt - I got two shirts quilted - the yellow ones - so I am 6% done with the quilting. Hardly enough to even bother calculating! LOL!!!
I finally got myself motivated to fix my nephew's pants. He ripped out the back seam.
I can't believe he is skinny enough to still wear these. He called me and said he had some gigs coming up so he needed them. They are patched up now. I tried to give him just a bit more room in the seat.  I get to cross this off the to-do list.
I did spend a lot of time working on that cross stitch piece. I just couldn't put it down. Here is where I was last Monday and where I am now. I am getting close to having this done.

3 comments:

Cherie in St Louis said...

You are getting close to finishing! I don't see a skull yet ;-)

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The sampler looks great. It is my favorite of all you have made.

Christine said...

Getting close to finishing it.... Wow! You've had a real good go on it.... Very hard to put it down.....
Well done