Tuesday, February 1, 2022

7th finish for 2022 and next project

I had this one done on Sunday, but I didn't post it yesterday since that tutorial was so long. I made this with scraps left from the green chevron quilts. This is the second quilt made with those scraps. It turned out 45" x 53" - a bit bigger than what I usually make for a baby quilt.
Here are the scraps left from this quilt and I still have a bunch of triangles left from trimming the green chevron quilts, so that means there will be at least two more scrap quilts before all the scraps are used up.
The scraps are going to be set aside so I can dedicate February to making the Harley raffle quilt. I piled the shirts that were sent to me a few weeks ago on my big table, pulled out the box of leftovers from previous quilts, and dug out a bolt of interfacing. The design wall is empty so I am ready to get going on this quilt.

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That would make a good big sister or big brother quilt to go along with a baby quilt gift.

Kathy S. said...

You are on a mission with this as your 7th finish! Great job being productive while it's so snowy outside. I know the Harley raffle quilt is going to be fantastic. You are definitely a pro at t-shirt quilts and especially the quilting on them.

Vicki W said...

Wanda is right on the money with that idea!