It was a busy weekend! I finished this UFO. This was one of the two quilts that I made out of fabric for a quilt for my nephew's soon to arrive baby. It measures 41" X 53".
I will add this one to the pile of baby quilts I have on hand.
From my TO-DO list I got this small quilt, 42.5" x 54", all sewn back together and quilted. I didn't have any flannel that looked good for the binding so I ordered a couple pieces of solid tan that maybe one will look good. There was no binding on the original tied comfort.
The plumber came on Saturday and fixed the water valve to the toilet. He was the same fellow that installed my water heater so I asked him again how to drain the water heater to get the sediment out so he schooled me again on that. I made a bit pot of chili on Sunday for meals for the week. The house smelled wonderful!