Friday, June 5, 2020

Getting things done

Although I have been tired the last few days, I am fighting thru it and getting stuff done. I managed to finally get the binding sewn on the Harley quilt! Yeah rah! I am going to hand stitch it on the backside.

I got the window finished - hardware, screens, and paint!

I got a first coat of paint on the man door garage jam and trim. I also took the time to clean the door - both sides- and it looks so much better. There is one spot of something that I am not sure what it is so I will have to try goo gone or carefully scraping it to see if I can get it off.

With all this cleaning I have found some trim pieces that I saved that were existing. I found this piece of trim

After a bit of a sand and a coat of paint it will be installed where it belongs

Then I found this threshold that goes in the master bath doorway. A good sanding and varnish will bring it back to life.

There is one more piece of trim I need to find for the stairway. I will run across it one of these days.

3 comments:

barbara woods said...

yes when you are not looking for it

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Happy hand stitching!

Vicki W said...

You are really getting down to the last of the chores!