Thursday, June 25, 2020

A few more boxy pouches done

I got to work right away after I got home from work and managed to get 7 more boxy pouches made. That makes a total of 31 this week. Along with the pouches I already had, I stuffed them in a big bag and took them to work today.

I have four left to construct. I was just too tired to finish them last night.

I did take a few pictures of the flowers blooming in the front yard. It is funny how some of the Shasta Daisy plants are blooming while others a not quite ready.

The marigolds that I started from seed have flower buds on them!

One of my coneflower plants is starting to bloom too. It seems I have two coneflower plants that did not come up this year.

It is another three day weekend for me so today is Friday for me - yeah!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love all of your daisies blooming. My coneflowers are still a little bit away from bloom time mostly because they have shade most of the day.

barbara woods bewtjw@gmail.com said...

was missing you!