Thursday, May 16, 2019

Moving closer ...

... to having the Harley quilt quilted. I am now at 90% done with the quilting.

One of the guys at work became a grandfather for the first time, so I put a label on this quilt and have gifted it this morning.

Yesterday I had to go to the job site for the Owner's meeting. I toured the areas under construction and I thought you might want to see one of the areas close to being completed. This is the PACU where patients go after surgery. All those holes in the wall are for medical gas, electrical outlets, and who know what (I would have to look at the drawings). There are eight patient bays in this area and each will be divided off with cubical curtains.
On the other side of the room is the nurse desk. We need to turn this space over to the owner by July 15. The electricians have still a lot of wire to run.

I am taking tomorrow off so we will catch up on Monday. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Those little quilts sure do come in handy. One would think i would have learned that by now through your good example...????

Ann said...

Always good to gift a grandmother/grandfather quilt!
Thanks for sharing photos of your job site, too.

Kaja said...

I hope you enjoy your long weekend and maybe find time to finish the quilt, since you are so close. It's really interesting to see how your work site has developed into something recognisable from where it began.