First thing I had to do was mow and trim the grass last evening. It was long! Of course, I just got started with the trimming and the string trimmer ran out of string. It was a struggle to get the thing apart. I managed with the use of a small hammer to get it apart and get the string wound on the spool. At least the mower started on the fourth or fifth pull. After the front was done, I had some dinner watched the news and went to bed. I was tired. This morning I was up early and got started on quilting the Harley quilt. It isn't much, but it is better than a stick in the eye! I wanted to nail down the logo first. I find that if I quilt the background first, a large logo like that poofs up and is harder to get flat. You can just see on the back of the quilt the lines I quilted around the logo.
31 days to get this quilt done. Yikes!