Thursday, August 16, 2018

Thought I was done ...

but no! I had someone that was willing to help so more rocks! Big rocks! I hauled home three yesterday. I put a folded up paper beside and on top of one of the rocks so you could get some sense of the size. They are beauties aren't they?!

After I got home a bit later than usual, moved the rocks, got something to eat, and sat down for awhile, I got up to make cookies for the fellows that loaded the rocks for me.

After a very hot day at work - near 90 degrees - moving 100 pound rocks and having a horrible nights sleep the night before
I only had the energy to take a shower and go to bed early.

On the way in to work this morning I saw this truck in the parking lot. I am not sure what statement they were making, but I thought is was quite creative!

No comments: