Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Number 2 of 6

I am almost done pin basting the second of the six boy quilt tops I have.

I am still roasting at work. It was over 80 when I walked in a bit before 6 a.m. I called the safety department this morning looking to see if they had any monitoring devices for heat and humidity. It hasn't been hard on just me but for everyone including the subcontractors. They are working on a solution - that will be interesting to see what they come up with. I am probably going to get some backlash over this.

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

I won't type what I said in my head over your last sentence but it was profanity laced. :)

Ann said...

I need to rebuild my baby quilt stash, too. This is a delight. Great way to use your scraps.

Charlene S said...

Health is more important. Your boss should have addressed this a month ago.

Amelia Quilter said...

No one should have to work in that heat all day.

swooze said...

It doesn’t make sense to not be comfortable in an enclosed worksite. They have guidelines for outdoor safety and heat.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are speeding along on those baby quilts! I hope you get a cool down soon.