Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Oh it's hot

Yesterday it got up to 92 so it was hot where I work - very hot. I had brought towels, wetted them, and kept them in the refrigerator next to the freezer compartment. I rotated them from the fridge to my neck to try and get a little relief, but I was exhausted by the time I got home. I went out to the job site at noon and was surprised that the humidity was on the low side which was great. Only 55%.

I went out so the guys could load a couple rocks for me. So of course that means as soon as I get home I have to unload those rocks! LOL!!! Here are the two I brought home last night.

After unloading, I went inside took off my pants and socks to try and cool down. I couldn't drink enough water! I made chicken low mien so I would have something to eat today, took a shower, and went to bed early. I am still tired. Today's high is suppose to be 90, then tomorrow only 77, and for the next week in the high 80's. A couple more weeks of this and I hope it starts to cool down.

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

We got over an inch of rain since 9 last night and it is noticeably cooler this morning. Hopefully your work site will cool off. Hot again over the weekend but you won't have to be there.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I can’t wait till the weather starts to cool down. It has been so hot here. Sawyer is definitely a rock hound. I chose some that were fist sized so he can’t put them in his mouth, scrubbed them in hot water and soap and put them in a Tupperware juice container. Who says you need to buy expensive toys! LOL. He played with his rocks for an hour yesterday.