Thursday, August 15, 2024

Waiting

I have been waiting to not be so tired so I could accomplish something. Finally last evening I wasn't as dog tired as I have been.  Doing dishes and laundry were on the agenda.  I did get my big table cleared off so I could get back to the t-shirt quilt. I have to sew together the center row, but I needed to lay it on top of the previous constructed part for the length.
I did not have to wait very long for the rubber stamp I order to arrive. I cannot get over how fast I received it! This is the logo for a band. One of the band members is having a baby so I will hand stamp fabric for the quilt to go along with some skull fabric and checkerboard fabric that I am waiting on. The stamp was not cheap, but I think making custom printed fabric for the quilt will be a big hit.  

3 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Oh yes, the stamp will definitely be a hit! Now how in the world are you connected to that band!?!?

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Keeping the table cleared off is half the battle for getting anything done. I'm clearing something off every day and it is still too cluttered to cut my batting on it.

Vicki W said...

Oh that's going to make for a very special baby quilt!