Thursday, August 22, 2024

Muffin mania

The band has a show so I wanted to make a treat. I had a couple zucchini that needed to get used up, so I made cinnamon muffins. I was going to make Texas sized for both batches, but after getting only 10 muffins out of the first batch I knew I had to rethink this. For the second batch I made regular sized muffins and I ended up with 21 muffins. I had planned to take some to work too so I took the smaller ones to work. I dumped some cinnamon chips in them as a little added fun.
I had measured out all the dry ingredients for each batch in a separate bowl. Then I had to have two bowls for the strudel topping for each batch, two containers for the eggs, two measuring cups for the oil - ok you get the idea. Darn there was a lot of clean up! LOL!! I didn't have time to work on the baby quilt, but since I am taking Friday off, I will be working on it then. Have a great weekend and we will catch up Monday!

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I have never used cinnamon chips. Maybe they would be good with white chocolate chips in the regular choc. chip base recipe.