Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Bag done and muffins

I finished the project bag. I made this with the fabric leftover from the placemats and will gift this to the woman tomorrow. She does not know that I made this. One of the fellows took the placemats to her last week as she works at the home office and I am out in the field. I will see her tomorrow at the project coordinators meeting tomorrow.
I had some leftover shredded zucchini so I made a double batch of chocolate muffins with white chocolate chips for the fellows at work. The house smelled so good.

3 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Mmmmmmm, your chocolate zucchini muffins are fabulous! I’m sure you were extremely popular ;-)

Vicki W said...

You must be so loved at work and not just for your mad organization skills!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

The people at work must love it when they see you walk in with fresh backed goodies.