Thursday, August 8, 2024

Again with the tote bags! LOL!

This is beginning to feel like a part time job! LOL!! I got another 16 bags sewn together. The lavender ones on top of the pile are flannel!  They look gray in the picture.  Yes, I will make a tote bag out of just about any fabric!
So here is the pile of 51 sewn so far this week. The band has two shows this weekend. The band has a big following in NE Ohio and that is where we are headed for one of the shows. Gonna need lots of bags!
I pressed and sewed another 20 handles too so that will give me another 10 bags to sew together tonight.
I will be off tomorrow so I will catch up with you on Monday. I hope to get my mowing done, a few more bags sewn, and who knows what else! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Have a great 3 day weekend. It should be beautiful weather if the Canadian front gets to you.

Anonymous said...

Corduroy and denim, too? Will def have something for you when I get home in September…..a little late for this season but….. ;-)

Vicki W said...

You started something big when you started making these tote bags! If I remember correctly they are for specific merch, is that right?