Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Tote bag progress, expired tags, and rain

If I hadn't fallen asleep when I sat down after I got home from work, I could have gotten a few more tote bags done. I did get 15 sewn together.
This morning, I got 12 bags ready for handles. That means I pressed the top down 2" then folded 1" under, pressed then marked 3" from the side for the handle placement.
On my way home I was in the right lane and the cars in the left turn lane also had the green light. A car in the left decided at the last moment they didn't need to go onto the interstate and pulled in front of me - no turning signal of course. Only one brake light worked, and their third light didn't work either. We stopped at a light and here their tags expired 3-24-2023! Where is a cop when you need one? I took a picture and sent it to the tips line. I have my doubts that anything will happen. I would be willing to bet they are driving on a suspended license and have no insurance.
We got a pretty good downpour yesterday afternoon. The asphalt was so hot that after the rain stopped the road was steaming.
.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That is one of the reasons I don't like driving any more.
The rain missed us but the Canadian front came through. 71 degrees now.