Friday, May 10, 2024

Getting ready for the weekend

I had an appointment after work and had to stop and buy a tarp after that so it was later then usual when I got home. I am having 4 yards of sweet peat delivered today so before I left for work I had to get the tarp laid out. So much of this weekend will be moving mulch.
I was up in the kitchen cooking chicken for meals today and saw this huge raccoon waddle thru the yard. City racoons get big since there is always lots of garbage bins to raid year-round!  That blue tarp is where I keep the extra sweet peat. 
I walked by my big table in the sewing room and what a mess! It seems to be a landing place for everything! LOL!! I spent some time clearing it off so I could actually have a place to work this weekend. Much better!
So the list this weekend is mulching the flower beds and relocating the remaining mulch to the back yard storage area, fuel filter cleaning for the car, the Harley quilt, and maybe the baby quilt. That's a pretty good list, but I am sure something else will pop up. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It's nice to have choices of what to work on. I'm sure you will get a lot done this weekend.

Kaja said...

That's a good list - I hope you managed to tick off lots of things. I just spend almost my whole weekend sitting watching cricket- not productive but fun.