Monday, November 4, 2019

Pink flannel quilt top and the liriope

I was very tired on Saturday, but I managed to get most of the quilt top assembled and finished it up on Sunday.

Now I need to clean up my table so I can pin baste. How does my table get to be such a mess? LOL!!!

I managed to squeeze out enough energy on Saturday after grocery shopping (3 stores) to plant the liriope. I gave them a big drink of water so lets hope they get well rooted before the ground freezes. I was suppose to get 10 plant starts, but the lady sent me 15. Nice!

Sunday I spent most of the day with family. We went to lunch and then to the mall so I could pick up a few things. I thought I needed a new bed pillow and found one that was suppose to keep your head cool. I used it last night and I sleep pretty darn good. I will give it a few more nights before I decide if the new pillow helps me sleep better.

4 comments:

Ann said...

Congratulations on the new top. It's a joy to keep the fabric moving. Our tables look very similar. Stuff everywhere. ;-)

Vicki W said...

If that pillow works let me know!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I really like that pink quilt, but then I really like pink!

Kaja said...

In my house that would qualify as a tidy table!