Tuesday, November 12, 2019

A bit more done

I had a busy night last night so I only managed to get the binding on the other two sides and the mitered corners sewn.

Between a phone call and texts I was busy! I will not have any problem finishing the binding tonight so I can deliver it Wednesday. I will machine sew the binding down, sew on a labe, and it will be done.

We got a little bit of snow, but nothing to get excited about. The weather people kept on and on about it like the end of the world was coming. My ornamental grass has been bent over by the weight of the wet snow.

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

Well done getting this quilt done so quickly!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

We didn't get much snow either but we got record breaking cold weather. We had a record low this morning and then a record low high temperature for the day. We'll be all the way up in the 20s tomorrow

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Well, up here we broke record cold records. First we got about 4 inches of system snow then a Lake Effect belt stalled over us and we got about 6 more inches. Good weather to stay inside if you can. That first snow iced over before the next snow started causing a tremendous amount of accidents. I'll be sewing, lol.
xx, Carol

barbara woods said...

it's amazing, you would think no one had every had snow