Monday, November 18, 2019

16 patch baby quilt tops

I was not feeling that great this weekend as I have a bit of a cold coming on, but I still managed to get the laundry and grocery shopping done. Then I got most of the 16 patch blocks sewn into baby quilt tops.
number one
number two
number three
and number four

I ended up with 18 blocks left. I will set those aside for now. I will either use them for doggie quilts or make 12 more blocks to get enough for a baby quilt.

I only managed to figure out what color of Kona I am going to use to bind that big 16 patch quilt.

So I guess my plans for the week is to get the binding on the big 16 patch quilt then start pin basting all those baby quilts.

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

You still got a lot done! I hope your cold isn't too bad.

Cherie in St Louis said...

For not feeling well, your sure got a lot done!!!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hope you feel better quickly. I love Kona Cotton. I had to stop myself several times from ordering a few of the new colors. I am solid fabric poor, lol.
xx, Carol

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Wow, 4 baby quilt tops....that's great!

Ann said...

It's such fun to see the subtle changes from one set of scraps to the next. It's particularly noticeable when we use the same block pattern. What a delightful series of baby quilts. You had lots of fun with the arrangement and got to play with your fabric. And hopefully you have a stack of quilt through most of next year, too.