Wednesday, November 13, 2019

14th finish for 2019

Yeah, I got the pink flannel quilt done last night. It is 72" x 84". I wasn't liking this quilt that much, but once I got the darker binding on it, that made me come around.

I will deliver it today and then it is back to the 16 patch baby quilts after I clean up the studio. It is a real mess right now from all the little nips of flannel I cut off the seams.

Weather wise where I live in NE Ohio we maybe got 2" of snow. Right now the sun is shinning and it is a bit colder than usual for this time of year - 15 degrees. Whew, it had finally cooled off! LOL!!!

4 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

Pink quilt is fabulous and beautiful! I think the recipient will LOVE IT!

Vicki W said...

You are right, the dark binding makes a big impact. It's turned winter here too. I read that 5 states set all time November cold records yesterday. With half a month to go there are sure to be more.

Jedigram577 said...

This is really such a lovely quilt to assist in her recovery. Glad you got it done in time so you could give it as a gift!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I love the pink quilt! And you are doing great with the number of finishes this year.