Thursday, November 7, 2019

Pink flannel and cool pillow review

I got half way done pin basting the pink flannel quilt. Yes, Vicki, I will be quilting it this weekend. I would like to have it done by end of day next Tuesday as I go to the hospital on Wednesday's for the Owner's meeting. That way I can give it to the fellow whose wife is ill.

After four nights of sleeping on my new pillow I can say I do like this new pillow! I am sleeping better. I bought it at Kohl's and paid $40.00 plus tax. I have been sleeping longer because I am not waking up because my head is so hot. The pillow gets warm, but not hot. I flip it over anyway as I settle in to go back to sleep, but I am only waking up one or two times a night vs. 4 or 5. Big difference! I also am not having to sleep with the window above my head open.

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

I'll check that pillow out!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I think that is the same brand pillow that I have and it is definitely cooler than a regular pillow but I wish it was even cooler.

Jedigram577 said...

I love the pink quilt, I hope the recipient loves it as much as I do. I think I need one of those pillows��

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Boy you were lucky to find a pillow you liked without much trouble. I have always loved a feather pillow. Years ago you could take them to a local cleaner to have it cleaned and refilled. You'll be busy this weekend finishing the quilt. I only hope I'll be able to sew too.
xx, Carol