Friday, November 1, 2019

Now we are cooking!

I got the four patch blocks sewn and pressed last evening. They are hung up on the design wall and my goal is to get this top sewn together this weekend.

Yesterday I got my order of variegated Liriope. I will be planting this in the center bed where I have a lot of empty space.

It will look like this eventually.
The rain has stopped and the weather is improving over the rain and wind we have had, so I will be sticking these in the ground sometime this weekend. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your pink quilt is coming along nicely.

Planting is done here I think. I had a few things in pots that I just moved up next to my house behind a bush so hopefully they will survive the winter there.

Vicki W said...

Have a great weekend!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

The quilt is coming together nicely. I love Liriope. I like spiky leaf plants that look like ornamental grasses. We are done outside except for blowing leaves. We have had snow and our first two hard freezes so I don't think we'll see too many more days warm enough to work outside. They say it's early for this weather but I honestly remembering most years having snow the first weekend of November, even if it was just flurries.

Have a great weekend.
xx, Carol

Kaja said...

I really like those pieces with the bigger check pattern - they move my eye around beautifully. In fact, the whole thing is looking good.