Tuesday, November 5, 2019

A clean table

I got the table cleared off and the backing flannel for the pink quilt ripped to size. I need to press the selvages that I will sew together. After I sew the two halves, I will press the entire back.

While cleaning the table, I found some envelopes that were big enough to put two lap sized quilt tops I put together for Vicki. These will be veteran quilts. The tops were buried too so I was glad to find those. Now I just need to get to the post office.

After work it was decent enough to stay outside and finish mulching that bed. As a reminder I left it looking like this.

It took six more wheelbarrows full to fill in the bed. Pushing the loads uphill is harder then when I took it down the hill to the backyard for storage! LOL!! I am glad I got this done. I also watered the liriope again.

2 comments:

Frog Quilter said...

You are amazing, reminding me of myself when I was working. The bed looks fabulous!

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

It's getting colder up here. We'll get accumulating snow in about a week if the weatherman is right. Lots of leaves still on the trees, but Terry mulched the ones on the ground. I'm pretty much over working outside now and focusing on the inside and cleaning. I'll finish off the quilts I have in process. I got the idea that I need to dispose of some things in my sewing room so that will be one of those work for 15 minutes each day to accomplish it.
xx, Carol