Thursday, November 14, 2019

Now where was I?

I remember now! LOL!!! The 16 patch blocks! Now that the design wall was empty I put back the two 16 patch baby quilts I had laid out before I started on the pink flannel quilt.

Thanks for all your lovely comments about the pink flannel quilt. The husband of the woman I made the quilt for was surprised and said his wife would love it.

While at the hospital yesterday I took a picture of the steel mounting that is on the ceiling of the operating rooms we are building. This is where the robots will be mounted. There are two of these in each room. That is some serious steel. We are building 4 new OR's and remodeling two other ones. These are things you don't think about. It is amazing how much goes into building an operating room! Next week they start the terrazzo floors.

3 comments:

Ann said...

It's amazing how much medicine has changed in the last 50 years. Good luck with your projects at home and work.

barbara woods said...

my son builds Public's and Walmart's and some restaurant's.its amazing at just the paperwork that he has to do

Kaja said...

I'm scratching my head trying to remember what these quilts remind me of - there's a half-buried image I can't pull to the surface.