Friday, March 16, 2018

Yeah it is Friday!

It was a cold walk this morning to the hospital. Right now it is 23 degrees with a 15 mph wind which make the wind chill 10 degrees. My ears got cold! It has been a busy, crazy week with this new job and I am glad it is Friday! I did see on the news that another Nor'easter is headed my way next week. March is going to make me appreciate Spring for sure!

I did get the Kuwait t-shirt done

and I have the North Carolina shirt almost done.

I am now 56% done with the quilting! I love getting over the half way point! This weekend I plan on working on this quilt this as much as I can. I need to make a few more boxy pouches for my sister and niece too so I will slide those in between quilting sessions.

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Vicki W said...

I expect you might have the quilting done on this by Monday. I'm helping a friend move this weekend so today is my quilting day and I hope to get lots of marbles quilted.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

You are really making good progress in spite of less hours due to your longer drive to work. I hope your weekend is productive too.

swooze said...

It’s looking great!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Bearing down on 75%!

Ann said...

Roll on, Spring with a quick finish to your t-shirt quilt.

Kaja said...

You keep making progress, despite the other calls on your time, and it's looking great.