Friday, March 23, 2018

Babies on quilts and a bit of progress

I was really tired when I got home from work yesterday so I didn't get much quilting done. I did get a bit done on this shirt although it is next to impossible to see the stitching.

So my goal this weekend is to finish the Harley quilt.

Last Friday Brenda from Scraps and Strings showed pictures of babies on quilts she had made. I hadn't showed pictures of babies on quilts for quite awhile that I had made so here we go!
These are babies that belong to friends of my sister

This is a baby that belongs to friends of one of my brothers and was born about two weeks ago

This sweet baby belongs to a couple that are friends of one of my brother's friends. It was funny to find out that me making quilts was part of my brother's conversation to a co-worker back stage setting up a show. I don't think the parents have used the quilt. LOL!!

And here is a baby of the furry variety.

Here is a sneak peek behind the scenes of the job I am now on. We are tearing down a parking deck - the hospital is across the street in the background

and we have done some replacement and rerouting of ductwork in one of the mechanical rooms

So have you ever seen one of these doors and wonder what it looked like behind it?

Take a look at what you would see!

There is also work going on in the basement and tunnel so there is a lot to keep up with.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Vicki W said...

I'm confident that you will finish Harley this weekend!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I am also sure you will finish Harley this weekend.

Ann said...

Beautiful quilts for beautiful babies. All will be well-loved.

Kaja said...

I kind of like all those metal tubes and struts and poles. I hope you've had a good productive weekend; I've spent mine being repeatedly interrupted. Ah well.