Monday, March 5, 2018

Stuff done.

I never realized how exhausting coughing can be until this weekend. I do feel better.

Saturday I got these four boxy pouches made for my sister. They are all packed up and ready to mail.

I got the two road case covers made for my brother. Here one of the road cases
And the covers which are made from a special flame resistant fabric.

I sewed a label on this quilt
and will ship it to my brother and SIL for a friend's baby girl

I got a few bobbins wound and am now ready to start quilting the Harley quilt this week.

Big changes for me this week at work. I have to move out of the high school and will be at the next job which is a hospital renovation. There are still lingering items that are not finished for the schools. I will be holding on to that paperwork and try my best to follow thru and get it done. My biggest obstacle are people that think everything is done and getting paperwork circulated. I need to get my stuff packed up and moved in the next couple of days. I have been spoiled that I am only a mile from work. The new job is 8.3 miles, but it takes 20 minutes to drive that distance. No more going home for lunch.

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I don't know if I could have handled that much moving around on the job. You seem to adapt well.

Vicki W said...

You must be feeling better because you got a lot done!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

that was going to be my question, how far is the new location? Well, you will have to find new and exciting places to walk now. You sound better at least.

Ann said...

A wide variety of u inquest sewing. Good luck with the new job site and with finishing the previous job.