Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Quilting the Harley quilt

I got just a bit quilted on the orange shirt shown towards the center of this picture

I forgot to take a picture of what I have done so far. Oh well.

I am busy moving out of my office at the high school. I have the car loaded with boxes that need to go the project's storage room. When I get back the custodians will help me load the file cabinet and the microwave in the car and I will run those over to the new job site.

Tomorrow morning I will pack the car with the fridge, my chair, fan, three boxes of paperwork and office supplies, and my computer and say goodbye to the school. That is how it is when you work in the field for a construction company. I have just been at the same location for a long time so it is a bit harder to get myself into a new routine.

1 comment:

Vicki W said...

Well, you would have never fit all of that in your old car! I hope you and the new car have bonded.