Friday, March 9, 2018

Thank goodness it is Friday.

This has been one hectic week. After work yesterday I had to drive a different route to go get my hair cut. It was a different route since I am now working in a different place. I had to figure out how to get to the salon and after driving thru hill and dale for 50 minutes I arrived on time. It was snowing and very windy, but I didn't have any issues. By the time I got home it was 6:30 and I was beat.

I did managed to get a bit done this morning. I finished quilting the orange shirt and started on the red one right above it. It is hard to see, but I have all the lettering outlined and part of the bull's head quilted until my thread broke.

I plan on staying home all weekend and quilting. Any plans? Whatever you do have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I had to laugh at your photo of your office. did you open one off those cans of peanuts and those worms all jumped out? and they were all those bright colors? and they made you so happy?

LOL

Kaja said...

I hope you manage to have a peaceful weekend after your manic week.