Friday, February 2, 2018

Weekend plans

It has been a long week so I am looking forward to this weekend! Yesterday I did fix the pouch pocket on a hoodie for someone

and I dug out this pile which will turn into one or two quilt tops for Vicki

I need to fix these two pairs of jeans for a neighbor kid

and I have to get some painting done. This is the trim and parts of the TV stand that have been sitting all week

I plan on staying home all weekend and get some stuff done. Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

Have a great weekend!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I hope your weekend is very productive!

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I am liking the blues, the almond cookies and the mac and cheese.......I must be hungry! Have a great weekend with all your chores.

Kaja said...

At least you have a mix of sewing and house-fixing jobs! Have a great weekend.

swooze said...

Glad you’re feeling better. Looks like a productive week for you