Friday, September 11, 2026

Progess on 4 more TBs and it's Friday!

Here are the four TBs I worked on last evening. I think these are so cute and will not have a problem finding a new owner! I also will have four project bags out of the same fabric.
Here is a closeup of the fabrics. I wish I had bought more of them.
I need to put the TBs aside and work on tote bags tonight. It's going to be a busy weekend with the band having a local show. That means I need to make a lot of cookies! I plan on making oatmeal raisin to use up more of the oatmeal and raisins I have on hand and I am going to make some pan banging sugar cookies for the first time. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Cherie Moore said...

Isn’t that always the way with cute fabric…you wish you bought more? Hope the sugar cookies turn out just as you expect them to since this is the first time for them. Looks like it won’t be so hot for the show…..hope there’s no rain!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Little scissor prints are so cute. Nice that you have another local show to help with. I hope you get nice weather for some outside work too.