Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Some progress

I sat at the tire place while they finished up my car. I needed new tires and a realignment. Of course, a mile from the tire place as I was headed to the grocery store I hit a pothole! UGH!! It was full of rainwater so I couldn't see it. I got my groceries, stopped for gas then headed home. I didn't have much time to do anything else. I did press the zipper pocket pieces for the next four TBs while I did a load of laundry.
The thread I had ordered from Superior thread arrived.
Their Pima cotton thread is so nice; I like it better than Aurifil. The color range is more limited than Aurifil, but I needed some lighter colors and a dark blue for the TBs and PBs. The fatter spools are a general purpose sewing thread that I have used in the past and liked it. The spools were inexpensive and I will probably regret not buying more at one dollar a spool!
I got a few more scissor pouches interfaced at lunch yesterday.

No comments: