Wednesday, September 16, 2026
Scissor pouches and still mowing
I had a pile of scissor pouches already cut out and a small pile of interfacing cut to size so I spent my lunchtime yesterday pressing on the interfacing. I also marked where to start and stop the sewing for the opening for turning.
As soon as I got home from work I changed my clothes and started mowing. I got the neighbor's side and his back yard done. They weren't getting home until later and I wanted to at least get this much done. All he will have to mow is the front yard. It is sloped and a pain in the butt to mow! I know this because I have done it before.
I then turned my attention to my back yard. First, I trimmed and then mowed. The grass was so long! I hadn't mowed the back in a couple months.
I got about 2/3rds of the backyard mowed and I was running out of steam. I had been at it for 2 1/2 hours. It was around 82, but at least there was a nice breeze and most of the backyard was in the shade by then. What is to the right of that line is left to mow and then I need to do some weed wacking along the woods line. I am going to try and get that finished up tonight if the rain stays away.
Yesterday one of the superintendents took me on a tour of the job site. I hadn't been there in several months. Here is some of the sound wall
Underneath the existing bridge that will be taken down soon
The existing bridge from up above with the new bridge to the left.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment