Wednesday, September 9, 2026
I think these dragonfly TBs are cute!
These are the TBs I finished last evening. The zipper pockets were already made and everything was cut to size so finishing them only took about an hour and half.
I had time to work on the next group of six. I am using a dark blue thread except I changed the top thread to match the lining fabric for each set. These two are ready for their self-binding to be pressed
The green ones need the flannel stitched on and the darker blue need quilted and then flannel.
The zipper pockets are ready to go
It was too hot for me last evening to go out and wack more weeds. 86 is the high today so I probably won't weed wack. The next couple days will be cooler with the highs in the 70's so I will hopefully get outside a bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
the weeds can wait - makers gonna make.
Post a Comment