Thursday, September 3, 2026
More TBs and project bags cut
I had this dark batik print that Wanda sent me. I paired it up with some green batik and some wine colored zippers. I had enough fabric to make two.
I had two pieces of this yellow print that I bought. I got four TBs out of one piece and the other piece was big enough to get four project bags. All the pieces are cut, fused, and the zippers installed. I ran out of yellow zippers, but these turquoise zippers match the print. I also ran out of yellow batik for the lining, so one of the bags will have a blue lining.
I do need to get more project bags made. Right now, I have less than 10.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the green & wine combo with the fabric from Wanda!
The zippers can match any of the colors in the print and some people may like the extra contrasting color.
You've made more of these than I made potholders!
Post a Comment