Friday, April 26, 2024

Yeah it is Friday!

I've have been busy with this and that. Not much to show for it. I decided at the last minute I needed to stitch a birthday card for someone. I need to get it in the mail tomorrow. I am pretty close to having it done. I started it last night.
Last evening I dug up some of the Lenten Roses for a couple fellows at work. Here they are all ready for me to load up in the car which I did this morning.
I have an appointment to get the oil changed in the car. I will probably hit the grocery store while I am out and of course the post office to mail the card. Other than that I plan on staying home and trying to get something done. I have about a hundred things I would like to do, but I know that won't happen. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Have a great weekend. I hope one of your 100 things you want to do is a fun project for you. We're supposed to get 80 degree weather this weekend but rain included. It started raining today.

Cherie Moore said...

Gee only 100 things :). I hope you have a good weekend and get some of your things finished! I hope the expect storms today(Sunday) don’t cause you any trouble. My BIL & SIL from west of Chicago, visited this weekend and we’re watching the weather to if they needed to wait until Monday to return home but went ahead and left today. Can’t wait to see you at Michael’s show in June!