Monday, April 22, 2024

Project bags and Lenten roses

I needed some project bags. I gave the majority of mine to the lady at work that took them to the retreat to sell so I had kitted projects all over the place needing a bag. I got 8 large bags and 8 small bags that were partially sewn together finished.
The rest of the weekend was going on a road trip to get my prescription sunglasses that had to be remade, laundry, cleaning, cooking, and cross stitching this tiny carrot for fun.
Whenever I went upstairs to the kitchen I checked to see if the zucchini needed turned. They have really grown. I can see some of them are starting to get their second leaves. Here what they looked like Friday and what they look like now.
I did weed for only about 15 minutes last evening just enough so I could show how many Lenten Rose seedling have popped up. There are hundreds of them! I think since we had such a warm winter more survived. Now I have to figure out what I am going to do with them.  They are everywhere!

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I haven't seen any seedlings from my Lenten Roses yet. One of the plants has gotten quite large and filled out this year and lots of blossoms.

Robbie said...

I haven't stopped by in awhile! Good to see you aren't just sitting around eating bon bons and watch TV! HA