Thursday, September 15, 2022

Vest progress

This pile of pieces and parts will be a vest by the end of this evening. I touch every piece and did the first steps - sewing together the back and the back lining, sititching in the darts for the front, pressing on the interfacing and stitching the front lining onto the front facing.
I wasted a lot of time last evening looking for my dressmaker tracing paper and the roller thingy to mark the darts. I never did find the paper, but I used this transfer paper I found. I finally did find the roller thingy which I have had since I was in high school and belonged to 4-H! I haven't made any clothes for a while so I had to hunt to find these.
I had to take the time too to make a pot of chili for lunches.
Yesterday at work they had a food truck come. Free food! I got some nachos and a burrito bowl. I saved the burrito bowl for a meal today. I think that will be breakfast.

1 comment:

Cherie in St Louis said...

How fun to have a good truck come to work and it to be free! I have one of those wheels….somewhere, lol.