Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Covers in action

Last night I got to see those covers I sewed together Sunday in action. One covered the keyboards
the other one covered the drums. They do this to kind of block out the equipment when the opening act is performing.  They also like them for outdoor shows to keep the equipment clean.
I asked my brother how many crew members it took to fold them and he said 4! To think I folded those by myself!  LOL!! He is Gary Clark Jr.'s guitar tech.
Here he is getting things set up after the opening act was done.
I hadn't seen him in a long time so it was good to see him a bit before the show. I rode with another brother and my nephew, Michael, to the show.
I didn't get to bed until 1 a.m. so I took a half day of vacation so I could sleep in. I did have enough time to get started on cutting out the vest I need to get made.
Here are the patches that I will sew on the vest.

5 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

That's funny 4 of them and 1 of you to fold all of that monster cover.

Ann said...

You are the best to make all these covers for your family.

Vicki W said...

How wonderful to be able to be together with your brothers and nephew! Hopefully your covers will last longer this time!

Cherie Moore said...

Gary Clark Jr’s guitar tech! That is so cool. And how great to see your brothers and nephew together. I think folding sheets gives women an advantage over guys with no “large folding” experience :)

Robbie said...

I remember seeing when you made the equipment covers! How cool to see them in 'action'!