Friday, September 2, 2022

Little by little

I got the pink skull fabric cut for the borders. After that I had to mow. The grass was really long.
I plan on adding corner blocks and using a b&w stripe for the binding. I pulled out what binding I had to audition it.
I am leaning toward the wider stripes on the left, but I don't have enough of either. I think I will mix them up and I think then I will have enough. I am looking forward to a three day weekend. If the fabric and pattern for the vest come, I will make that, continue to work on the baby quilt, and who knows what else I will get into. Have a safe and happy holiday!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I really like the pink borders added. A mix of the striped fabrics for binding would go along with the funky pieced sections in the quilt.

Cherie in St Louis said...

Ditto what Wanda says! I definitely like the wider strips.

Ann said...

I agree. The pink sets the blocks off. So much better than a strong primary color. Congratulations. Good luck mowing. I'll be weeding.