Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Piecing progress

I made some progress on the little flannel table topper. I have one half pieced and a couple of blocks for the other half sewn. Every pie piece will be different as I am cut free cutting them.

Wanda, yes I do hate driving in the dark to work for many reasons, but the biggest one is not being able to see the chuckholes/potholes! Every day I have to concentrate and remember where the worst ones are on my path. Some were a bit easier to see this morning with the snow covering the streets. We got 2 - 3 inches which started about 6 this morning. Then by 10 it turned to rain. Here is what it looks like outside my window at work.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

We only got an inch of snow and then the freezing rain started. Luckily it is far enough above freezing now to melt off the driveway.

Flannel quilts are fun to work on in the winter. I really need to start working on another one. I think I have some pieces I cut last year that didn't get sewn up.