Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Digging for more solids

I went digging in the fabric storage room for more solid fabrics. I have been not buying much fabric the last couple of years unless I need something for a project. My storage room still seems so full so it took some digging around to see if I could find more solids. I did find these. The blues, lavender, and that dark green are all vintage fabrics.

Them I had to search around for my scrap box of solids. I finally found it. I need to come up with some orange and purple fabrics. We will see!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It looks like you have a pretty good assortment in the scrap box. I hope you find the right size pieces and colors in there.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

I am finally getting to a place where I need to control my scraps. After the flood I had no scraps and it was easy!!

Kaja said...

That's a good-looking pile of fabric.