Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Next project

It was suggested in my comments to yesterday's post to work on a couple of small projects and that is exactly what I need to do. I have several I need to do. The first one is a table cover for a friend who I gave the flannel quilt to for Xmas. I got the pieces roughly cut out. They don't need to be exact because I am improv piecing them and will trim them when I sew the blocks together.


Next I laid out the pieces. They are now ready for me to cut and sew tonight. The block will be a improv drunkards path block.

I made two loaves of banana nut bread - I had already cut them up before I remembered to take a picture. I took some of it to work for the IT guys who truly appreciate my baking. The bread is dark because there is cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove in them. The house smelled so good!

Did you see that big moon last night? It was bright! I took this when I pulled into the parking lot at work this morning.

1 comment:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Don't you hate going to work in the dark? The moon was really bright last night and I was glad the cloud cover held off so I could see it.