Monday, February 18, 2019

1st finish for 2019 - Finally!

Yeah I got Sammy's quilt done and yes, I even got the label sewn on! I don't have my hanging pole back up on the wall since I painted the living room so all I have is a picture of the quilt on my bed. I will try and get the pole back up before I give Sammy the quilt so I can take a decent picture of it. Once I do, I will post it.

Here are a couple pictures of the back.

And in this one you can see the binding I used. Sammy can play several instruments so I thought this music fabric would be a good choice.

I didn't get the doors for the cabinet sanded and painted with the second coat this weekend. I will have to get that done this week.

3 comments:

Kaja said...

Congratulations! This is a great finish to kick off the year.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Congratulations!! Now you need a couple small projects to recuperate! The quilt looks great.

Pauline Michaud said...

Way to go, Patti! It looks amazing. I'm sure he'll love it.