Friday, January 18, 2019

Yeah it's Friday

I didn't get any quilting done again last evening. The quilt sits in a pile just waiting to be worked on

Everybody keeps saying we are getting snow so my big plan is to stay inside and quilt this weekend. It did snow yesterday and last evening, but we only had about a half inch. This morning I noticed a cat or two must have been out and about or maybe it was racoons...

The other day I did bring home another rock. This one was set aside for me by the landscapers when they were replacing a retaining wall. I had forgotten about it, but grabbed it as the area it was in is going to get a serious cleanup shortly. The rock is a bit bigger than my fist, but it will be a nice addition to the rock edging for the shade garden.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Quilt Quilt Quilt! I hope do that this weekend too. we are going to get rain and some freezing temps by Monday.

Rocks Rule!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

We missed the snow that you got but I bet we are both getting the storm this weekend. I'm all stocked up ready to stay home and sew.

Vicki W said...

Have a great weekend!

Kaja said...

Half an inch is just about right for me, though I know you cope better with the snow than we do over here.