Friday, January 25, 2019

Yeah it is Friday!

It has been a busy week at work and I have loads to do. I chilled out last evening and only managed to do a load of laundry. I did start cutting pieces for a quilted flannel table topper for a friend that I gave this quilt to for Christmas.

I will improv piece the drunkard path centers of the blocks for the table topper just like I did for the quilt. I have a few pieces rough cut.

I also plan on working on Sammy's quilt. I would like to have at least one finish for January so I am going to have to work hard to try and get the quilting done and get the binding sewn on.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Pauline Michaud said...

Hi Patti, I'm glad it's Friday too! You've been very busy. My biggest achievement this month was getting Just Junk to come to my house and haul away 3/4 of a load of things I no longer needed... it felt really good to get rid of old chairs/lamps, tv, etc. that were cluttering up our house. My biggest shockers were the amount of flower vases I pulled out of my cupboards, cookie tins and wicker baskets - all from gifts I've gotten for many many years. What I've learned is that the crawl space in the basement in our house is more of a haven for unneeded and unwanted stuff - it's not a very useful use of space. Hope you have a great productive weekend.

Ann said...

I always like plaids. Good luck finishing Sammy’s quilt.

Glen QuiltSwissy said...

Love those circles on the flannel! Flannel is a tough one to work curves on though. My hat's off to you!

Kaja said...

I loved that quilt! Good luck finishing Sammy's quilt - still a couple of days to go.